Search This Blog

Sunday, September 2, 2018

OLDER POSTS FROM A PREVIOUS BLOG

As some of you may already know, I was previously writing posts on a shared blog.  Though that site has pretty much ended. due to the relationship changes mentioned in my earlier post "STARTING OVER, I will be bringing many of my posts into this blog.  Any post with a (DF) at the beginning of the title will be one of these posts and the actual time frame will be between 2001 and 2015.  While these posts were originally posted on the other site, they all pertain to my current location and I believe you may find them interesting and informative.

The old posts will be added at appropriate times and I will not be flooding this blog with the older posts.  However, in some cases, due to the amount of material involved some of the posts were broken into installments.  These installments will be added consecutively and at the same time.  Others are seasonal and will be added in their appropriate season.

Hopefully this won't cause too much confusion (it is certainly a little confusing to me).  As always, your questions and comments are more than welcome.  Thank You.


No comments:

Post a Comment